Saturday, July 10, 2010

Phenomenal cosmic power

Imagine for a moment that you woke up one morning and discovered that you were God. You rubbed your bleary eyes and peered around the room and realized that the only things keeping you from being powerful are limitations that you placed upon yourself. What would you do? What would you do if, later that day, you found yourself staring into the rippling wake of a pool and in crept the thought that you could walk across the water if only you accepted with unwavering conviction that you could do so?

What if you were told that the pain and misery in the world is due to the fact that people have lost touch with their divinity. That we are all Gods masquerading as mortals, and all that is needed to end the suffering of others is for each of us to see this: that we are all divine and that we are all part of the divine source.

I spent most of my life feeling small and alone, making myself this way because I thought it would protect me. I now know that this caused me to begin self-destructing: my body, my mind. I realize that I was not protecting myself, and that I was not protecting others. By denying who I am I was pulling my light from the world.

I am beginning to realize now that I am not alone, and that I was never alone, and that I will never feel alone again.

Welcome to my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment